1. Agreement Between User/Visitor and www.BlueTigerUSA.com. Welcome to www.BlueTigerUSA.com. The www.BlueTigerUSA.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by North American Blue Tiger Company, LLC (“Blue Tiger USA”). www.BlueTigerUSA.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.BlueTigerUSA.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
2. www.BlueTigerUSA.com is a E-commerce Site. Sale of Blue Tiger products including but not limited to Bluetooth headsets, portable Bluetooth speakers, dash cameras, headset accessories and more.
4. Electronic Communications. Visiting www.BlueTigerUSA.com or sending emails to Blue Tiger constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Blue Tiger does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 13, you may use www.BlueTigerUSA.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
5. Cancellation/Refund Policy. All Blue Tiger products are covered by our One Year Blue Tiger Promise covering all electronics parts and failures resulting from manufacturing defects. In addition to our One Year Blue Tiger Promise, Blue Tiger Drive Series headsets are also covered by our Lifetime Blue Tiger Promise, It’s our “No Ask, Hassle Free Insurance Policy,” a lifetime replacement program that covers your device no matter what happens to it. If you would like to cancel an order placed online, please contact us as quickly as possible via email or phone to ensure we do not ship your order. In the event that your order has been shipped prior to an approved cancellation request, please mark the package “Return to Sender” and do not accept. Once the product is received and accounted for in our inventory, your refund process will be completed.
6. Promotions, Discounts and Coupon Codes. From time to time, www.BlueTigerUSA.com may offer site-wide promotional discounts on products. Additionally, Blue Tiger may create and distribute coupon codes that may be redeemed on www.BlueTigerUSA.com for percentage of dollar based discounts on one or more products. During promotional periods that are active for www.BlueTigerUSA.com, additional coupon based discounts and/or products currently listed as “on sale” or at discount are not eligible for site-wide promotions, unless expressly stated in the terms of the promotion and/or authorization from a Blue Tiger representative. Additionally, “virtual products” including but not limited to affiliate training videos, electronically transmitted gift cards, and any other services/products may be deemed ineligible for promotional/coupon discounts by this Website and/or an authorized Blue Tiger representative, at any time and for any reason without notification.
7. Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services. www.BlueTigerUSA.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Blue Tiger and Blue Tiger is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Blue Tiger is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blue Tiger of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.BlueTigerUSA.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.BlueTigerUSA.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Blue Tiger may share such information and data with any third party with whom Blue Tiger has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.BlueTigerUSA.com users and customers.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Blue Tiger or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Blue Tiger content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Blue Tiger and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Blue Tiger or our licencors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
9. Use of Communication Services. The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Blue Tiger has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Blue Tiger reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Blue Tiger reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Blue Tiger reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Blue Tiger’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Blue Tiger does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Blue Tiger specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Blue Tiger spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Blue Tiger.
10. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided to or Posted on www.BlueTigerUSA.com. Blue Tiger does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.BlueTigerUSA.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Blue Tiger Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Blue Tiger, our affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Blue Tiger is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Blue Tiger’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
11. International Users. The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Blue Tiger from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Blue Tiger Content accessed through www.BlueTigerUSA.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Blue Tiger, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Blue Tiger reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Blue Tiger in asserting any available defenses.
13. Liability Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. BLUE TIGER USA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
BLUE TIGER USA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. BLUE TIGER USA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
14. Termination/Access Restriction. Blue Tiger reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Texas in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Blue Tiger as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Blue Tiger’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Blue Tiger’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Blue Tiger with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Blue Tiger with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Blue Tiger with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
15. Changes to Terms. Blue Tiger reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.BlueTigerUSA.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Blue Tiger encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Blue Tiger USA
3727 Greenbriar Dr. Suite 119
Stafford, Texas 77477
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone (Toll-Free): 1-800-935-1165
This Agreement is Effective as of May 01, 2010.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our website, promotions, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-935-1165, or mailing us at: Blue Tiger USA 3727 Greenbriar Dr Suite 119, Stafford, TX, 77477, United States
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, we do not store your credit card data. Transactions are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our website store and its service providers.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Links. When you click on links on our website, they may (rarely) direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-935-1165, or by mail at Blue Tiger USA, 3727 Greenbriar Dr Suite 119, Stafford, TX, 77477, United States.